Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hogal Zoo

We took Brin to the zoo last month because we heard there was a baby elephant and and albino Alligator. Those of you that know Brin know that she has an obsession with Alligators and Crocodiles. Little did we know that there was a baby giraffe and baby tigers. She loved the babies but we didn't get to see the alligators. The second I walked into the reptile area I started to dry heave. Someone had the worse body odor that I had ever smelled. It was probably amplified due to the fact that I was 12 weeks pregnant.
Some of you might be wondering whats with the chubby lady. The picture is actually about her back pack. Rick and a few of his brother in-laws like to take pictures of random things that they find humorous. We have a few with some guys hairy butt crack, one of a huge disgusting zit on someones back they saw in the airport. Rick actually took one of a picture of a sister missionary who looks exactly like Betty on the tv show Ugly Betty.
This was my favorite part of the whole trip to the zoo. The rino was holding perfectly still for quite a while and Brin said "Oh sad, the rino is broken daddy!" We started laughing so hard. She has said a few more things that I will have to post that are so hilarious. The other night we were taking how she is going to be a big sister and she said "mom can a stay small for just a little while?" I said she could stay little as long as she wants. I wish she could stay little forever. She is so sweet. We love her to pieces and can't imagine life without her.

0 comments:

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/