Here are a few of the funny conversations Brinley and I have had lately. I had to write them down before I forgot them. She comes up with new stuff every day that makes me laugh.
Brin: "Mom I have diarrhea"
Mom: "Oh, know thats not good"
Brin: "Ya, because I have the hiccups"
Mom: "Well that would explain it"
Brin: "Mom you stink"
Mom: "Ya, its probably my breath"
Brin: "Mom you are suppose to tooty in the potty"
Mom: "Thanks a lot Brin"
Brin's Prayer: "Heavenly Father, have a good day, thanks for Gavin and Livvy, bless food, The End" Why she didn't say Amen I have no idea.



2 comments:
my favorite prayer. I'm glad I was there for it. And she's right, you really should tooty in the potty
She is so cute! I am so glad you wrote those saying down. They grow up too fast.
Post a Comment