Rick was out of town and sent me this picture of his dinner that night. The guys said it was the best ribs they had ever had and wondered why we didn't have a Famous Daves in Utah. They looked it up the next day and guess what we do. There are I think 3 or 4 of them in the Salt Lake area. So we went there for my birthday dinner. All I have to say is "Yum". I like ribs but these babies are my new obsession. They were so tender and juicy and you would not believe the amount of meat on them. Those of you who like ribs this is the place to go. I am getting hungry just thinking about them.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ohhh! I love me some good ribs!!! I wanns go!
Famous Daves is yummy! For the last like month I was pregnant that's all I wanted. So we ate there a ton! :)
Post a Comment