Friday, February 13, 2009

Just a Few Pics

This is Brin and one of her many favorite cousins.  Gavin is always so sweet to her and she absolutely loves to play with him.  I never thought the day would come when my baby would just go play without me right by her side.  The first couple times was hard and I would check on her like every 5 minutes, but now it's great to finally get to chat more with the grown-ups.
One of the days we were at grandma Lori's house the kids had been playing downstairs and Brin comes running to me saying "Stuck, Stuck".  It was so tangled in her hair it took a bit to get it out.  She is tough and didn't even complain.  I love my baby girl.  Don't you think she is the cutest thing ever!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

...ooooowwwwww!!! i remember when Abbey decided to curl my hair with a round brush... it played out the same way. it took forever to get the stupid brush out; not to mention the pain...

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/