Sunday, February 8, 2009

Game Night

Last night we went over to Jeff and Darlene's house for Dinner and to play games.  Darlene made her cheesey potato soup.  It was so good.  Thanks Darlene. Rick loved it so much I made it for him again tonight.
Brin loves her Aunt Darlene.  They have such a cute friendship together.  She is like Brin's second mother.  Sometimes I feel like she likes her more than me.  Aunt Darlene is always so much fun and mommy gets kind of boring after being with her every second of the day.
Brin was playing pretty good with Isa until it came time to share the Hippo.  She has all the sudden become the two year old I thought she would never be.  The "MINE" stage.  Any suggestions?
Little Isa is so dang cute.  She is always so quiet and just watches everyone.  I am going to miss her so much when Jeff and Darlene move to Las Vegas.   

3 comments:

J N H said...

Brin is getting so big! Her hair is also getting so long! Looks like you guys had fun! Glad to see all is well! :)

Amber Lynn said...

how fun! I love fun nights like that just- hanging with friends and having fun! Brin is getting so big! I cant wait to see you the next time im in town! Good luck with the move!!!!!

Tony and Marci Harward said...

I think Isa looks just like Jeff! Brin is so cute!!!! I wish I could see her more so she will know who I am. Don't stress too much about the "mine" thing. She will out grow it! She can come to my house and have anything she wants :)

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/