Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Daddy

Brin and I went over to Grandma Lori's house the other day while Rick was gone on a business trip and so we wanted to surprise him with some Valentine's Day Cookies.  I am pretty sure he liked them since they were gone in one day.
Brin had so much fun and she did a really great job at decorating the cookies with me.  She started to get bored with decorating and just wanted to "Cook" so she made a huge mess playing in flower and stirring in sprinkles etc.
I love her face in this picture.  She totally got caught taking a bite out of one of daddy's cookies.  It actually turned out really cute.  It was her own personal touch to the plate of cookies.  Can you tell which one has a bite out of it?

3 comments:

Jilleen said...

I've been planning on making cookies with my kiddos, but haven't gotten around to it yet... I guess that's what we'll do tomorrow. Super cute and I love that Brin took a bite! Who could resist??!!

Tony and Marci Harward said...

That is the sweetest thing...you are such a good wife and mommy! Happy Valentine's Day!

Shelly said...

Yummy! I bet he loved them. I never got around to making some for my family. You are such a great wife and Mom.

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/