Wednesday, October 28, 2009

White Trash

Ya, I know my baby has not clothes on. Rick was working in the front yard all day and Brin was a total mess. She was having to much fun playing in the water and the mud. I am usually one of those moms that hates when their kids get their clothes dirty and always have to have a clean shirt on them. She was just to dang cute trying to help Rick out in the yard. I stripped her down outside due to the muddy clothes and then she managed to run a way from me. Why do little kids love to be naked? So here she is in all her glory and proud of it. It only lasted a couple of minutes until I dragged her into the house kicking and screaming. I wonder what our neighbors were thinking!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I love all the updates, Brynn is so cute and getting so big! I am confused though did you move? That looks like a cute new house and outside naked it's like 2 degress here hmmmm Let me know :-)

Shelly said...

I love how she poses for pictures. She is so funny!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, I love it

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/