Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Makes My Skin Crawl

We were hanging out on the back porch and noticed this huge spider by the rain gutter. I couldn't believe how big it was. I can honestly say that I hate spiders. They make my stomach churn and my skin crawl. Rick wanted to see what it would do when the sun went down so we waited to kill it. When we went out to see if it was busy working on its web that night we got a surprise. It actually had a grasshopper stuck in its web and was hard at work wrapping it up. It was grossing me out to much so Rick finally got the spray out and killed it. It is kind of sad how long it takes for them to die though. But thinking that that spider could have been crawling on my baby at night and given her the swollen eye made me not feel that bad.

0 comments:

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/