Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We always go and stay at the Lodges at Deer Valley for Thanksgiving for my families on year.  It is always so much fun watching movies, playing games and staying up late chatting.
Brin had so much fun this year playing with cousins and she thought it was pretty cool to have a sleep over.  I do have to say she was way to excited to actually go to sleep she was exhausted on Thanksgiving day.
We made the turkey this year.  I have to say Rick makes the best turkey ever.  It is always so juicy and golden brown.  Yum!  Isn't he so cute.  Love you babe.
As you can see grandma is always the life of the party for the kids.  They always fight for her attention.  It does stress my mom out sometimes but she known she loves it.  Thanks mom and dad for such a great Thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You guys are so cute. I hope you all had a good holiday season!

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/