I was reading a magazine the other night and the next thing I know Brin is snuggled up next to me with "her" magazine. She thought she was so big reading a magazine just like mommy. She is looking at the babies in the American Girl catalog.
I can't wait for Christmas this year to see what Santa brings here. The older she gets the more into toys she is. Thanks to my sister-in-law Shelly we are doing the "3 Gifts" just like baby Jesus for Christmas which I think is an awesome idea.



9 comments:
That is so cute, she looks so into it. She cracks me up, we all have the funniest girls. Well hopefully Isa will get there. She makes me laugh, so I think that counts.
It is hard to stick to the 3 gift idea but it helps a ton. The kids know they can make a long list of things but Santa only brings 3. They are way more surprised that way. I also like it for budget purposes. The more kids you get the more expensive it is. Brinley is a doll.
she is so funny that is cute.. We for sure need to get together after thanksgiving!
Kids really do have their eyes on us every minute, don't they?! She's such a cutie!
We are doing the three gifts, too! The three wiseman, etc. It's a great tradition to start I think. Plus, what a doll is she?! ;) Getting so big...
Mia carries around the American Girl magazine also, totally loves it! Just wait til they realize it is possible to BUY the things in those magazines, boy we'll be in trouble.
I am trying the 3 gifts thing this year too, but then I bought "stocking stuffers" that are technically more gifts. So I think I blew it. :-)
Thanks for your comment on my blog!! Your little girl is adorable. I loved looking through your blog!
oh car.. she is so funny! I love that lil qt! I had so much fun at lunch the other day! I always love seeing you! someday we will be able to go on a weekender together and hang out more!! Thankyou for always being a true friend! You and tauni are like the sisters I always wanted!! Brin is starting to look more and more like you I think! What a hottie.. heheh Love ya babe
Post a Comment