Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Cute Girl

We took Ryan and Shelly's family pictures today up Hobble Creek Canyon.  It was so pretty with all of the fall colors.  Brin decided she wanted her picture taken too so she started posing for the camera it was hilarious.  I can't believe how big my baby is getting.

7 comments:

Oli said...

That's really cute, and she's already posing for the camera? Yikes!

The McCluskeys said...

We love you, Brin Brin!!!

Jilleen said...

She isn't a little baby anymore!! She's a doll. Love her to bits!

J N H said...

She is darling that's for sure! How are you guys doing? Did you get that house?

Jaime said...

She is so stinking cute! I love her posing..

Shelly said...

That was fun to be with you guys. Thanks for taking our pictures, I know my kids can be a handful. Brinley is so cute. I love her smile.

Jared West said...

oh little Brinley, it's Nauni!!! She is such a cute little stinker!!!!

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/