Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Much Needed Vacation

We just got back from Hawaii and I already want to go back.  It was so much fun and couldn't have come at a better time.  We definately needed a break from all of the stress in our lives lateley.
It was the first time Brin has seen the ocean.  I thought she was going to be scared of it like I am but she ran right in and loved to play in the waves with daddy.
The sunsets there are incredible.  We found this beautiful beach just past our hotel that we had some pictures taken at.  We had Brinley with us but my mom watched Tauni and Jared's kids.  They acted like they were newlyweds again.  It was so cute.
We went to a luau one of the nights and Jared got dragged up on stage to learn the hula.  It was hilarious to see him shake his no bum.  He was so embarrassed.  Between hanging out on the beach, swimming, and eating it was one of the most relaxing vacations we have had.  

5 comments:

Jilleen said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Glad you had fun! Looks gorgeous.

Shelly said...

I am glad you were able to get away. I am wanting to go somewhere now. Love the cute pictures of Brinley.

Jaime Stephens said...

what fun!! I love all the pictures and it looks like Brynley had the time of her life!

Elisa said...

Vacation? whats a vacation? lol. looks beautiful!

Amber Lynn said...

Im so glad that you guys had fun! I love the pics! happy Birthday beautiful! cant wait for lunch!

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/