On the 4th we went out to my sister Tauni's house. The BBQ and Rodeo we went to was so much fun. They had a big opening ceremony with horses which was Brin's favorite.
The kids got a chance to try and catch bunnies but non of the kids were able to catch one due to the annoying parents running and grabbing them, which was not suppose to happen. Tauni's little boy Gavin was devastated.
Tauni and Jared always let us stay at their house when we go out to Roosevelt. It was fun to let the kids spend a lot of time together. I can't believe how big my baby has gotten until I see her playing with cousins.
Aren't Rick and Jared a cute couple?
Our weekend was so much fun. Between the yummy food, popsicles, jumping on the tramp and playing on the water slide we had a great time. Thanks Tauni and Jared for inviting us out. We love you guys.



1 comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun. I didn't even know you were gone on the 4th, but then again we were with Nate's family so we weren't around either!
Post a Comment