Rick was putting some plywood up in the attic so we could have more storage space. It was so hot up there he said it was perfect conditions for SPC for those of you who know what he is talking about.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love the outfit. Hot huh? SPC is so much fun. What level were you at?
I don't know what SPC is.
Yay! I finally got your link to work and found you! So cute! We need to get together and play with the kids. Let me know if you need anything. *Heidi
Ha, ha!!
ha ha ha! You look wicked awesome. No wait, you look like a shmortz.
if your skin was a funky color you'd look like an Umpa Lumpa. Awesome. Looks like your trips were fun, you got some great pics.
lol ... WOW.... NICE SPACE OUTFIT THERE RICK.. THATS AWESOME!
Post a Comment