Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Fun

We just got this awesome water slide for Brinley and our other future children.  I know spoiled huh!
We invited a couple of Brin's cousins over to play.  Haley played with the squirt gun almost the whole time making people mad because she kept squirting them.
It was a lot of fun for the adults to.  The slides are actually really fast and fun.
That is Jackson going head first down the slide.  When he first saw the water slide his face was priceless.  I am glad the kids had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that slide. Is it the one from Costco? It makes mine look so little. How fun!

Jilleen said...

Let's have a party! Looks like fun.

Elisa said...

That looks freakin awesome! My mom would never let me put that on her lawn cause it she'd say it would kill it in one day!! We were never allowed little pools.

Reicherts said...

That is huge. Erin and Elyse are very excited.

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/