We took my mom and dad's trailer up to Bennington, ID for the Crane family reunion. It was a lot of fun to see family that we haven't seen in a while and to meet people that we have never met.
Brin follows the bigger kids everywhere. She and Becca are becoming great little buddies. This was the night that we had the famous Mutton (Sheep Meat). I wasn't to fond of it but Rick loves it and made himself sick because he ate so much.
We went hiking up Grandma and Grandpa Cranes canyon. It is really beautiful. We weren't sure where their cabin was that they built and lived in when they were first married.



3 comments:
I wish we could have been there. Next year will have to be our year. I am glad you all had a great time.
I'm glad you guys were able to go. Next time we'll have to do the RV thing together... we'll get our own, of course!
LOOK AT YOU GUYS! All grown up. So weird that you have a lil girl. Cute one at that! Well, we just started blogging. So, add us to your list. xo hope all is well-
Post a Comment