Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Alaska

I am working in Alaska right now.  Every time I come here I'm blown away at the awesome mountains and these aren't even the really impressive ones.  This is the view right off the balcony of my hotel room in wasilla.  I should have some better pictures in the next couple days.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Looks awesome!

Elisa said...

That is beautiful. I've always wanted to do an alaska cruise sometimes.

Shelly said...

Maybe that should be where our next Swensen Reunion is. What do you think?

Jilleen said...

I'm having withdrawals! I am sooo happy to be home with my kids (after a 2 hour layover turning into 4+), but I'm missing Nate and thinking of all the fun adventures I didn't get a chance to do. I loved Juneau. Can't wait to see more next time!!

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/