Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Until We Meet Again

We love and miss you so much sammy. You are going to be an incredible missionary and do many great things on the other side.
This is Samuel's beautiful family Laura, Lissa, Roy and Becca. Laura has been an amazing wife and mother for her family even during these hard times. She is such an inspiration to me. I love you Laura.
It was so touching to capture moments like this during the funeral. Roy is such an awesome dad. His girls love him so much. You guys are such an inspiration to our family and we want you to know how much we love you.

2 comments:

Jilleen said...

I love all the pictures you put on here about Sammy and his funeral. They have so much realness and emotion in them. I still can't believe he's gone, but then reality hits me. Love you guys!

Elisa said...

What adorable pictures of him! I still can't believe that acutally happened. I'm sorry to his sweet parents for their loss. I hope they are doing well and felt much peace during all this.

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/