Yes, she is finally starting to walk on her own-ish. It is crazy how big she is. Her personality is really starting to change to being a little girl. If you can't tell she already is the life of the party.
What a GOOF!Loving Every Minute
Yes, she is finally starting to walk on her own-ish. It is crazy how big she is. Her personality is really starting to change to being a little girl. If you can't tell she already is the life of the party.
What a GOOF!Posted by Rick & Carly at 9:59 PM
4 comments:
she is such a sweetie!!!! What a cute funeral service.. and he looks like a lil angel is all the photos.. I hope that your family is doing ok and is in peace with gods plan. Love you babe.. miss ya
Yeah! You updated!!! Brin's getting so big, and walking is so fun! They are little girls now!
Brin is so cute! It has been so fun seeing her more often the past few weeks! I can't believe she is walking...time goes too fast! Love you guys!
I'm waiting for Disneyland pictures!!!
Post a Comment