These three are trouble when they get together. Rick walked in Brin's room and they were in her crib playing. The next thing he noticed was the blue tongues but only one sucker! How did that happen. Gavin is so dang funny. He has the most sensitive gag reflex in the world. He started to dry heave because he was sticking out his tongue. Sorry Tauni I had to post it. It was to funny.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Haley is such a cute. This picture is cute. Not one of those kids though looks like a Reichert. If I spelled that wrong sorry. haha. But they are all still cuties!
so that would explain all of them getting sick...lol cute pic.. im totaly bummed that I missed seeing you when I came over.. better luck next time.. Miss you always
That's funny! Cute kids!
Aren't kids funny! They are all getting soooo big.
Too cute! That's what cousins are for, right?
Post a Comment