Monday, March 23, 2009

She Discovered the IPod

Rick let Brin listen to music on his IPod the other day and she thought it was the coolest thing ever.  She walked around the house singing and dancing. When it came time to put it away you can imagine how that turned out.

7 comments:

Jeff and Darlene said...

Brin's got a cute tush. I love her, give her a big kiss. Tell her Isabela says hi.

Jaime Stephens said...

hah thats so cute..

Jilleen said...

How cute! Kids are just drawn to those types of things now days. She has the perfect dad to keep her in the "greatest and latest" loop!

Shelly said...

I love that age. She is so cute and fun. Bring her over sometime. I don't get to see anyone very often.

Elisa said...

That big pic of Brin on the beach is adorable! Love it.

Unknown said...

i love my little brinley!!!!! looks like she's following in the footsteps of one of her cousins... won't say who... hehe. luv u guys!!!

Amber Lynn said...

ok, she is so stinkin cute!!! I love the picture at the top! missing you always!

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/