My little Brinley had the three day Measles two weeks ago. It consisted of a fever of 103 for three straight days then followed by a rash which lasted about another three days. I thought that the immunization shots prevented this but I guess some kids still get it. Her doctor said she was fine but to keep her away from people for a week or two.
She really is a tough girl and did pretty well for being so sick. When she had the fever she wanted to be held a lot and she would fall asleep for like 10 minutes then jerk herself awake. It was so sad. Thank heavens by the time the rash showed up she was pretty much back to her normal happy self



3 comments:
That is so sad glad she is feeling better!
measles? darn it! glad she is on the mend though...
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment