Marci tagged me and I know I haven't been good about actually doing them but I am trying to do better. This is a picture of us and some friends at the HardRock Cafe in Las Vegas in August of 2005. All lot have changed since then. We all are finally married and have little girls. Matt and Elisa just welcomed their second baby girl to their family this last week. Congrats guys. We love you. I tag Tauni, Darlene, Elisa, Crystal
It's a photo tag. Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Choose the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same



2 comments:
Sooooo cute! Thanks for playing, Carly! Love ya
Ahh..life before the kiddos. One day we'll all go on a trip together again and it will be great.
Post a Comment