Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best Place to Live

We were driving home the other night and looked up at Timp right as the moon was coming up from the behind it.  So we got out the camera just in time.  Timp is our favorite mountain especially when it is coved with snow.

6 comments:

Jilleen said...

Love the pic! We do live in the best place!! Glad to see some new posts :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. WOW!!!

J N H said...

Wow, that is an awesome pic!

Shelly said...

I agree, we live in the best place ever. That is an awesome picture.

Amber Lynn said...

NOW THAT TOTALY MADE ME HOME SICK! I love looking at timp. Hope that you and rick have a great new years! love you like a sister!

The McCluskeys said...

Wow! That is a great picture. It reminds me of the moon outside of my airplane window when flying to Sweden. I've got to get a camera like that.

 
/*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE START-------------------------*/ /*-------------------------GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE END-------------------------*/