Every third Sunday we have dinner with the Swensen Family. It is always fun and the food is always so yummy. There are 25 grand kids so you can imagine all the noise.
Brin loves playing with her cousins. By the end of the night she is exhausted. I am so glad she has so many good friends that are such good examples to her.



4 comments:
Yeah! You are blogging again! Brin looks so big! I miss being at those dinners.
love you,
Marci
I was so sad we had to miss the last dinner. I feel like I never see anyone and look forward to those dinners. Oh well! It is so fun to see Brin's fun personality. She's a cutie!
She is so cute. I love it when she finally warms up and starts playing with everyone. She talks so well.
She is getting so big wow she is such a cutie, have you guys moved yet?
Post a Comment