This was our first year going to strawberry days which is pretty pathetic considering We have lived her for 4 years. I was so nervous to let Brin ride on the little train by herself, but she did really good. I thought for sure she would try and get off before it was over.
Our favorite ride was the big slide. We went on it a few times. It was surprisingly really fast.
We went with some good friends, Jamie and Banning and their little girl Savanna.
Brin and Savanna had fun wondering around together and Jamie and I had fun running after them. The strawberries and cream were awesome.



3 comments:
It was fun to see you at the carnival even if it was one of you at a time! We never made it to the rodeo though. All our kids ended up with coughs. It's quite funny when they all start hacking at the same time!
I am so glad we went and that we got to hang out we had so much fun! i love the pictures too and the one of us on the slide is funny because I think I liked it the most haha.... We need to get together again soon
I love how you catch up and post everything all at once, I do the same thing! You guys are awesome to brave the crowds for summerfest and strawberry days, we were in bed before the fireworks and then they woke us up! Can you say OLD??
Post a Comment