Jeff and Darlene had their baby the day we left for Disneyland. We were so excited to get back and see them and their beautiful baby girl.
All of our friends have had baby girls for their first child. It has been so much fun to have them so close together. They are already becoming life-long friends.



6 comments:
oh so so cute!!!!
Tell them congratulations from us. It is always amazing to see how small newborns are. Cute!!
Tell them we are so excited for them. She is beautiful!
That was me Shelly by the way!
she is so beautiful, i'm so happy for them.
Hi Carly! I'm glad you said hi on my blog! Brinley is darling too. That's fun that our kids are so close in age! I had forgot you and Rick married each other :) One of the true high school sweetheart stories :) Looks like you are doing great. I read a little bit on your blog and I'm sorry about the passing of your nephew...what a hard thing.
Post a Comment