We finally got a new family photo. Thanks Elisa for taking some really great shots. It was so much fun.
Brin is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 13 months old.
I love this shot of Rick & Brinley. Can you tell who she looks like? She is her daddy's girl that's for sure.
But at least she does have my smile. We love her so much. She brings so much fun and laughter into our home.



9 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! these pictures are so good! way to go elisa!! carly you guys look so cute and brin is freakin adorible!!! LOOK HOW FREAKIN HOT YOU ARE!
Yeah Car! the pics turned out good! Even if the girls wanted nothing to go with them! You guys look great.
I love these pictures, they are so cute! Brinley is getting so big and she is so beautiful just like her mom and dad!
Mom is probably so proud of you for getting pictures taken!! Cute, cute. Love them.
Thanks for the family picture! It was so fun to see you on Saturday and spend the day with you three!
Love, Marci
P.S. Love the Cricut (cricket)
woman, you need to update this thing..lol you must have so many freakin cute pictures of brin that you can put on.. heheh
As much as I love these adorable pics and the delicious little Brinley, I need some more!!!!! Update please! I get so bored looking out my back window at the cows and prairie dogs!!! I know that little stinker has moves you aren't posting on here! (I'm talking about Brin, not Rick)
Your family pictures are great! Brinley is such a cutie and she does look a lot like Rick. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I hope you are doing well. Love, Carrie
Old News! You need to update your blog!
Post a Comment