She wasn't quite sure what to think when everyone started singing to her and she was to shy to blow out her candle so daddy had to help her.
Here she is testing out the cake. She had never had cake before but once she tasted it she was hooked.
It was hilarious when she shoved the whole piece in her mouth. She couldn't get enough. As you can see she had to lick every bit off of her plate.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Brin's 1st Birthday
Posted by Rick & Carly at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! You've made a cake junkie out of her from the beginning! lol. I'm so excited for Mia's first birthday.
l0l, she is so funny , I love it... I hope that brin had a great birthday!!! Miss you girl! when i come down next we should go out to lunch again!! call ya soon! luvs
poor poor Brin!!! I hope she is starting to feel better!!!!
Post a Comment